When you call IRS, you will be assigned a dedicated Project Manager who will be your primary contact throughout the restoration process. He will assist you every step of the way.
We will respond immediately and address your emergency needs, whatever the circumstances call for. Insurance company claims representatives understand that this work must be performed immediately, and is customarily performed prior to an adjuster being assigned to your claim.
Our emergency response helps you fulfill your obligation to mitigate the loss and to prevent further loss.
We will ask you to sign an authorization form that allows Enviro-Clean, Inc. to perform the necessary work on your premises, and to bill your insurance company directly.
Cleaning & Restoration
We will provide structural drying, removal of contents, smoke and soot cleaning, and whatever else is required during this intermediate phase of the process. By this time we have conferred with your adjuster and are in agreement as to what needs to be done.
Repair and Reconstruction
Once the emergency response and cleaning & restoration phases are completed, we will begin the repair and reconstruction process.
When You Sign with IRS…
You can expect:
- A dependable contractor experienced in insurance restoration. We will provide references upon your request.
- High quality workmanship at a reasonable price.
- A dedicated Project Manager who will be your primary contact throughout the restoration process. He will assist you every step of the way.
Your Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Work Authorization – You will be asked to sign a document that appoints Insurance Reconstruction Services, Inc. as your contractor of record. It gives IRS permission to perform work on your premises, and it allows IRS to bill your insurance company directly, and to include Insurance Reconstruction Services, Inc. on all claim checks.
- Scope – Determination of what needs to be repaired, what has to be replaced, and what can be saved.
- Estimate – Detailed estimate of all costs associated with the scope, including labor, materials and incidental charges such as building permits, etc.
- Meet with Adjuster – Reaching agreement with the insurance company representative or independent adjuster as to the final scope of work and the amount of money to be allotted for the work, as per the coverage within your insurance policy.
- Scheduling – Once we have reached agreement with the insurance company, your Project Manager will order materials and schedule the work to be performed.
- Project Management – Your Project Manager will schedule and coordinate each of the trades people needed for each segment of the project, in an orderly manner from start to finish.
- Communication – Your Project Manager will be in constant contact with you until your property is restored to pre-loss condition, and to your complete satisfaction. If you ever have a problem, question or concern, please call your Project Manager immediately.
- Satisfactory Completion – Your Project Manager will review the entire project with you, including a final punch list. When the project is complete, you will be asked to sign a Satisfactory Completion Form.
- Lifetime Warranty – We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own your home.
- Claim Settlement – After you have settled your claim with the adjuster you will receive a check from your insurance company. Sometimes the insurance company sends incremental checks as the restoration process progresses. In the end, you will have received the amount agreed upon, less the deductible.
- Payment - If the insurance company has included Insurance Reconstruction, Inc. on your claim check, you will be responsible for endorsing the check and forwarding it to IRS. You will also be responsible for making payment to IRS for the amount of your deductible.
- Mortgage – If you have a mortgage on your property, the mortgage company’s name will also appear on the claim check. After you have endorsed the check and forwarded it to IRS, we will send the check to the mortgage company on your behalf. The mortgage company will put the check in escrow and disburse the money according to an agreed upon payment schedule.
- Questions – If you have any questions regarding the restoration process, please don’t hesitate to ask your project manager. For question about your insurance coverage, please consult your insurance agent.