Having a fire in your home or property can be a traumatic experience. Often with a fire, homes and buildings will require windows, doors, roofs, and siding to be boarded-up as the result of the fire department or the fire damage itself.
Our carpenters are trained to board-up structures that sustained all levels of damage and at varying heights. Most board-ups will require the skill set and knowledge to properly and effectively board-up the property based on the given loss.
Things to Consider
- Do you need a tight board-up to maintain heat in a cold climate?
- Do you need to keep rain water out?
- Does it need to be opened and closed to reenter the property for post fire inspection, content removal, cleaning and more?
- Is the damage on a 2nd floor, 3rd floor, high rise?
- Do you need to board up without nailing and causing damage to the exterior?
- Do you need it secure from potential vandals or for private property?
Our carpenters are trained and experienced to consider each of these questions as they board-up your property.